We are delighted you have chosen Ramon Pineda Pediatrics for your children's healthcare. Dr. Pineda prides himself in "giving children the time and care they deserve" and has been serving the Kissimmee community for over 20 years. Dr. Pineda provides excellent medical attention with a personalized approach to patients from birth to 18 years of age.
We strive to meet your family’s pediatric needs, provide convenient access to care, and build strong relationships with families to maximize your child’s health. The practice takes a progressive approach to meet the needs of busy families by utilizing electronic medical records to enhance safety initiatives, increase efficiency and improve communication with other healthcare providers involved in your child’s care. The prescription of an antibiotic to patients is for Dr. Pineda a very careful decision to avoid unnecessary use and dangerous increase in bacterial resistance. This is reflected in the history of many of our patients.
Dr. Pineda is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive primary care to infants, children, and adolescents through clinical expertise, advocacy and education. Whether you call or walk through our doors, you will find a warm and friendly team of professionals ready to help you.
We Seek To:
- Improve the quality of life for our children and their families through our clinical services and professional management
- Focus on wellness through injury and illness prevention
- Integrate compliance and quality improvement initiatives into daily operations
- Enhance referral relationships with in-hospital and out-of-hospital professionals
- Continue to incorporate the concepts of managed care into current health care practices